Last year having been almost totally overtaken by new console hardware, this is the first E3 of the new generation to focus entirely on games with only a nod given to some new hardware. The showings were strong strong and varied from all camps and there’s a lot to break down. With that being said, let’s dive in.
- Microsoft reminded us why we love them.
- EA reminded us that they make sports games.
- Ubisoft brought their triple A game.
- Sony couldn’t decided what to show, so they showed everything.
- Nintendo… something-something ZELDA!!!
- In the world of press conference spectacle there are no winners or losers, but I pick ’em anyway.